1994 Fender MB-4 Bass Guitar with a metallic gloss Chrome Red finish. This is a great playing bass and sounds excellent. It is extremely light, weighing in at just 7.11 pounds. It has zero issues and has just been setup. It has a 1.56" nut width and a 34" scale length. The neck thickness measures 0.795" at the 1st fret and 0.927" at the 12th fret.
It is in overall very good condition for its age. There are typical dings and scuffs present throughout but nothing major. The back of the neck has a few wedding ring marks that can't be felt while playing. The rosewood fretboard looks great. The frets have been polished and show only minimal fretwear on the first few frets. The headstock has a few scuffs around the edges. The tuners look like new replacements and work perfectly. There are two tiny screw holes added to the back of the headstock next to one of the tuners, likely a strap button. All electronics work with zero issues. There is a tiny bit of oxidation on the pickup poles. Does not include a case or any accessories.
Fender MB-4 (JAPAN MFG. NO. 025-4700)
- Offset double cutaway basswood or poplar body, slightly similar in design to the Precision Bass with narrower bouts.
- Bolt-on maple neck.
- 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlays.
- Thin headstock with black overlay.
- Two-per-side tuners.
- Standard bridge with adj. saddles.
- One P-style and one J-style pickups.
- Three knobs (v, tone, pan).
- Jack on face of guitar.
- Chrome hardware.
- Mfg years: 1994-1995.