2007 PRS Custom 22 with a stunning 10-Top Quilted Tortoise Shell finish and gold hardware. This is a beautiful guitar that plays great with a ton of tonal versatility. It is extremely lightweight, weighing in at just 6.60 pounds. It has a 25" scale length and the neck thickness measures 0.893" at the 1st fret and 0.973" at the 12th fret.
This gorgeous guitar is in excellent condition for its era with very little visible wear. It has spent most of its life in its case. There's just a small amount of handling wear here and there, and otherwise looks in almost-new condition. There's less wear on this guitar than anything hanging on the wall at your local music store. There is only a couple light surface marks that show up under intense direct lighting. The frets are in great condition with a hint of fretwear on the first few frets. The locking tuners work perfectly. Everything is original with zero modifications, and everything works perfectly with zero issues.
Includes the original hardshell case in excellent overall condition. The exterior has a few typical scuffs from storage. The interior looks good with no issues. All latches work, as does the handle. Includes the original signed hang tag Certificate of Authenticity and cavity control plate signed by Paul Reed Smith.
Pickup Switch Positions:
- Position 10: Humbucking treble (bridge) pickup alone
- Position 9: Outside coils of both pickups in parallel for what PRS calls a “deep and clear” sound
- Position 8: Series single coils – PRS describes this as a “warm version of the classic in-between the bridge and middle pickups”
- Position 7: Parallel single coils – Here PRS describes the sound as a “crisp version of the in-between the treble and middle pickups”
- Position 6: Humbucking bass (neck) pickup alone
||East Indian Rosewood
||Original Solid Birds (pre-2008)